- Welcome to the Stanley Jordan Integral Music Web site.
- This site is under construction.
- It currently contains:
- 1. A rough outline of a proposal for modelling Integral Music.
- 2. Some specific ideas or possibilities born of this union.
- How to use this Web site
- First, read this page (Integration is General)
- It gives some general modes of how to combine holons in general.
- It also shows some specific codes that donate various modes of combination of music and integral. These codes are used throughout this document. They provide a shorthand to show how we are bring music and integral together in various cases.
- An example: MhI means "music helps integral. That can happen for example in the case of a music therapy intervention that is designed to integrate the cognitive with the affective by having the patient improvise a song that expresses how they feel and then explain what they are feeling and why they expressed it the way they did.
- Then read this page (Integrating Integral and Music)
- This applies the general notions of integration and applies them specifially to the case of combining integral and music.
- Here are the other pages in this site